How to use AL's Cajun Microwaves
- Prepare the food and place it in a Square Pot, Chicken Cooker, or Pig Flipper
- Lift & remove stainless steel coal bed
- Place the Square Pot, Chicken Cooker or Pig Flipper inside the Cajun Microwave
- Replace the coal bed on top of the Cajun Microwave
- Light the coals on the coal bed. Hardwood charcoal is recommended
- Place the BBQ Grill on top of the coal bed for cooking appetizers while the main course cooks inside
A good guide is to cook white meats 3-4 hours, beef / pork roast 3-5 hours, and pigs 6-8 hours, depending on food weight. The radiating heat cooks the food evenly & the coal bed creates a moisture-lock to produce natural gravies and sauces without adding water.